?

Log in

No account? Create an account
 
 
28 June 2002 @ 03:38 pm
None  
I posted some bugfixes today, and for the sake of my own sanity started the process of porting our system to using a sane logging mechanism (as opposed to random messages written to stdout). Since I'm already using some Jakarta code, I thought I would go ahead and use the Jakarta commons logging mechanism and log4j. The logging works great....

But it broke some of the Jakarta code I am using. I checked the site, and there is a much-updated version of that library. I replaced the library in the project, made the necessary code changes (since they changed the API), and both items seem to work.

While testing the spreadsheet export, I noticed that the spreadsheet version has some fields that do not show on the web version. Now I'm tracking down that bug...

I love Fridays.