By now, most of my posting is twitter and Google+. That being said, is there anybody I should try to meet up with while I'm in that end of California?
Random rants and thoughts
For my pleasure, and sometimes yours
08 July 2012 @ 09:19 pm
05 October 2011 @ 11:04 am
- Will be in Sydney and Melbourne on a recruiting trip.
- Tweets will not show up on LJ. They started auto-propogating with a subject line in Russian, and I was bored with seeing nothing but tweets here. I would probably close this account, if I wasn't a permamember.
- Pictures and anything with multiple sentences will probably appear on Google+ first. I may post a collected Picassa album to other places.
- Beer checkins will be on Untappd, of course.
- Latitude/Foursquare checkins may happen
- Hardly anything will show on Facebook, of course.
- I intend to get an Australian prepaid sim, so text's to my gVoice account and gTalk should still come through.
- I will have some spare time down there; let me know any suggestions for places to go, things to do.
02 October 2011 @ 12:41 pm
28 September 2011 @ 12:16 pm
- Tue, 20:38: Looks like @ignitesydney will happen while I'm in town. Could be a good way to spend a Tuesday evening.
- Tue, 21:47: @alisdee I'll be in Australia (Sydney, Melbourne) Oct 9-19th. Do you know of any geeky meetups or hangouts I should know about?
- Tue, 21:49: @alisdee No Problem. I don't know your IRL details with any granularity, thought it was worth asking. Thanks.
27 September 2011 @ 12:15 pm
26 September 2011 @ 12:15 pm
25 September 2011 @ 12:15 pm
24 September 2011 @ 12:15 pm
- Fri, 12:26: Talked the bartender into giving me the tasting tray, but they aren't supposed to during lunch. — http://t.co/GyCoii9o
- Fri, 12:56: The bartender just "bought" me a schooner after beergeeking with him.
- Fri, 14:59: It just took one deathmarch to get back in the habit of jumping infront of the soda machine while chanting "cmon cmon gimme da CAFFEINE!"
- Fri, 20:32: Drunk? guy at the bus stop yelling that he"ended" The War, he "beat" Vietnam.
- Sat, 10:26: I have my @FOktoberfest ticket. 12 tokens should be a good start.
23 September 2011 @ 12:15 pm
- Thu, 20:31: I just earned the 'New Brew Thursday (Level 6)' badge on @untappd! http://t.co/zTvgzEMi #NewBrewThursday
- Thu, 21:21: Videos hosted by @Vimeo never work in any of my browsers. I don't think I'm missing much.
- Fri, 07:29: RT @dcwomenkicknass: New York Times on Red Hood and the Outlaws "Easily the worst book of the month." http://t.co/Hs5suh2d
- Fri, 09:16: Two phone screens and an onsite interview today. Think of it as warming up for the recruiting trip.
22 September 2011 @ 12:15 pm